Have you committed to embedding the Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course into your Church or do you need help convincing your leadership to integrate the course?
Here are 8 great reasons that you should embed the EHS Course into your Church:
1) Offers long-term sustainability for EHS in a church so it is not dependent on the senior pastor.
2) Provides regular testimonies of life-change.
3) Enables leadership to maintain the quality/DNA to newcomers and members to the church.
4) Raises up new leaders and “water carriers” of EHS throughout the church.
5) Serves as a call to deep, beneath the surface, radical discipleship in the church.
6) Cements members in the core values of the church.
7) Moves people from being “consumers” to servants/leaders.
8) Provides a bridge for people into the larger EHS vision found in “Characteristics of Churches Transformed by EHS“.