- What do I do with my envy?
- What do I do if I fear that a next step (e.g. promotion, opportunity), although good, may potentially prevent me from living some priority rhythms with family and Jesus that I’ve established?
- What do I do with my perfectionism? That it never feels like it is good enough?
- What do I do if I am working in a driven culture where success is defined solely by numbers and where my soul is being destroyed?
- How might a team discernment process of defining success work?
Within these questions, I also discuss the challenge “to do the work before the work.” In other words, one of our greatest challenges is to possess a sufficient inner journey so that our outer journey of work flows from our center with Jesus.