We invite you to join Pete & Geri at an event in your area.
Contact the host church listed in the calendar below for additional details.
Enriching & Equipping City Leaders
The Advance Leadership Intensive offers faith-based leadership training for Christians engaged in high-level leadership positions within the social sector.
This 8-month intensive develops transformational and transferable leadership skills for leaders and influencers committed to accelerating the gospel in their city. Through an intense curriculum and facilitated monthly gatherings, the Advance Leadership Intensive will provide a space to learn from top-tier leaders from all over the country, integrating deep, foundational Christian truths with strategic thinking and organizational development. In addition to training covering Customer Service, Fund Development, Financial Management and Board Governance, we will provide Emotional Intelligence coaching; Strategic & Operational plan development and opportunities to foster long-term peer partnerships and collaborations.
A 2-day immersive training experience in the culture of Emotionally Healthy Discipleship
With Pete and Geri Scazzero
May 15 – 16, 2019 at New Life Fellowship in Queens, NY
What you can expect:
- Meet and network with other experienced EHD Course leaders.
- Learn to effectively make disciples who make disciples.
- Embed deep spiritual formation into your leadership culture.
- Become a healthy local church that multiples for the sake of the world.
- Gain access to exclusive talks for this event only – with Pete and Geri.
- Hear stories from other churches transforming their cultures through EH Discipleship.
- Take part in prayer rhythms (Daily Offices) built into the training experience.
- Learn to slow down your ministry within a fast-paced culture.
- Develop a long-term plan of discipleship for your ministry.
Registration opening soon!
The theme for FourSquare Connection 2019 will be RESTORED by Jesus, with a focus on the healing ministry of Jesus — both to us, and then through us.
Registration opens October 16, 2018. For more information visit the event website.