This was the first 17 years of my ministry. I had become so accustomed to responding to all that was happening on the outside of me that I didn’t know how to lead from the inside.
- You’re externally managing institutions, people, buildings, and ministries
- Your prayers are focused on maximizing impact, attendance, and finances
- You’re busy, overloaded, and anxious.
- You’re not reflective or curious.
- You’re always looking for the next book to read or conference to attend
- You’re determined to remove obstacles and interruptions
- You regularly ignore your limits
- Your best energy is spent powering through your to-do list
In today’s episode, I share about the three temptations that must be resisted in order to lead from within.