This workbook is part of the Emotionally Healthy (EH) Spirituality Course that also includes the Emotionally Healthy Spirituality video, Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Day by Day devotional. and the best selling book, Emotionally Healthy Spirituality.
In this workbook, Pete Scazzero helps you unpack biblical principles to guide you into an experience of lasting, beneath-the-surface transformation in your relationship with Christ. The workbook includes session introductions, group discussion questions, applications, and between sessions personal study.
The eight sessions include:
- The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
- Know Yourself that You May Know God
- Going Back in Order to Go Forward
- Journey through the Wall
- Enlarge Your Soul through Grief and Loss
- Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office and Sabbath
- Grow into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
- Go to the Next Step to Develop a “Rule of Life”
Join us for a powerful journey that will walk you through a door that will forever change the way you love God, others and yourself.