Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Streaming Video
These videos can only be streamed online and cannot be downloaded.
The Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course Streaming Video
The Eight Streaming Video Sessions Include:
• The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
• Know Yourself that You May Know God
• Going Back in Order to Go Forward
• Journey through the Wall
• Enlarge Your Soul through Grief and Loss
• Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office and Sabbath
• Grow into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
• Go to the Next Step to Develop a “Rule of Life”
Additionally, there is a second video featuring videos and ministry resources to launch the EHS Course and Campaign as the discipleship strategy for the life of your church.
Additional Streaming Video Resources Include
• Training for Small Group Table Leaders
• Intro to EHS Day by Day
• Pete and Geri’s Story
• Pete and Geri Teaser
The Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course streaming video is for use as a companion to Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course. This revision includes all-new streaming segments of each of the eight sessions to summarize and apply the content more deeply.