Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Downloadable Streaming Video
These videos can be streamed online and downloaded.
The Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course Downloadable Streaming Videos
The Eight Video Sessions Include:
• The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
• Know Yourself that You May Know God
• Going Back in Order to Go Forward
• Journey through the Wall
• Enlarge Your Soul through Grief and Loss
• Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office and Sabbath
• Grow into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
• Go to the Next Step to Develop a “Rule of Life”
Additionally, there is a second video featuring videos and ministry resources to launch the EHS Course and Campaign as the discipleship strategy for the life of your church.
Additional Streaming Video Resources Include
• Training for Small Group Table Leaders
• Intro to EHS Day by Day
• Pete and Geri’s Story
• Pete and Geri Teaser
The Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course downloadable streaming video is for use as a companion to Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course. This revision includes all-new segments of each of the eight sessions to summarize and apply the content more deeply.
These videos are for your internal use only. Do not share or upload to open digital platforms (i.e. YouTube). Unlawful sharing is a copyright infringement and may lead to legal action.