EH Discipleship Course Streaming Videos
The Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course video study is for use as a companion to Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course. This revision includes all-new video segments of each of the eight sessions to summarize and apply the content more deeply.
DVD 1: The eight sessions include:
• The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality (25:00)
• Know Yourself that You May Know God (17:30)
• Going Back in Order to Go Forward (19:00)
• Journey through the Wall (22:30)
• Enlarge Your Soul through Grief and Loss (22:30)
• Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office and Sabbath (24:30)
• Grow into an Emotionally Healthy Adult (18:30)$23.
• Go to the Next Step to Develop a “Rule of Life” (21:00)
Additionally, there is a second DVD featuring videos and ministry resources to launch the EHS Course and Campaign as the discipleship strategy for the life of your church.
DVD 2: Resources
• Training for Small Group Table Leaders (9:30)
• Intro to EHS Day by Day (7:30)
• Pete and Geri’s Story (12:30)
• Pete and Geri Teaser (1:00)
• Sermon / Promotional Resources
The EH relationships Course
The Emotionally Healthy Relationships Course Streaming Video
Deeply Changing Your Relationships with Others
This DVD is the core resource for the Emotionally Healthy Relationships Course where Pete and Geri Scazzero introduce each of the eight sessions of the EH Relationships Course. The foundational biblical teaching of each session is explained, the session skill is demonstrated and time is allotted for group study, discussion, and practicing the skill with the group.
The video cannot be used alone and must be used in a group accompanied by its companion resources:
• The EH Relationships Participants Kit – workbook & devotional