This assessment is designed for a pastor or group of leaders (e.g. leadership team, staff, board, spiritual formation task force). It will help identify the strengths and weaknesses of your church around the six key areas of emotionally healthy spirituality:
- A Slowed Down Spirituality
- Integrity in Leadership
- Beneath the Surface Discipleship
- Healthy Community
- Passionate Marriages and Singleness
- Missional Workers
Read each statement and indicate how effectively your local church encourages and equips in this area by selecting the statement that most closely reflects your opinion.
- impedes or discourages me in this area
- does not equip or empower me in this area
- rarely equips and empowers me in this area
- effectively equips and empowers me in this area
- very effectively equips and empowers me in this area
If none of the responses exactly matches your opinion, choose the response that corresponds as closely as possible. If a question refers to “leaders”, it refers to pastors, elders, ministry leaders, Sunday school teachers, small group leaders, and similar positions. Whenever the term “church” is used, it refers to your local church.
You will receive an overview of your results at the end of the assessment.